dimecres, 11 de febrer del 2009

DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE.





P.S: I'm sorry for the bad quality of the sound. I don't know what happens with my microphone.

You can read the description here:


"This photo is taken in “Les Roques Del Tit”, in Ventalló. I went to this place in November 2008.
Well, on top of the photo, on the left, there are reeds with green leaves. Below the reeds, there is me. I’m sitting on the floor, to be precise, in a rock. When I was there, if I looked under my feed, I could see the river under me.
The other part of the photo, you can see the river. On the superior part, the river is moving, and you can see the other side of the river, full of little grey rocks and weed.
Slightly below the moved river, you can see a straight line of rocks, which divide the river in moved and calmed. Below the rocks, the river is calm, with a great reflection of the sun.
On the most rightist part of the photo, you can see branches of a tree. Next to me, on the rock, there is more green weed.
I like to go to this place, because I feel relaxed and good.
I think that it’s a little bit difficult to go to this place, but later to do the effort for arrive here it’s a really good experience.
I think that it’s a good place to go when you are sad and you need stay lonely and think with your things but also I think that it’s a little bit dangerous go alone, because there are a lot of precipices.
I went to this place for first time when I was ten, with the centre in the summer. We went by bicycle, but now, when I went here, I went with all my friends with our motorbikes."

NEW VOCABULARY LEARNED:
Reed: canya.
To be precise: concretament.
Rock: roca.
Weed: mala herba.
Straight: recta
Effort: esforç
Precipices: precipicis.
Centre: casal.