dimecres, 11 de febrer del 2009

DESCRIPTION OF A FRIEND.



You know him. His name is Pau, and he is sixteen years old, but on Tuesday, he will be seventeen!
I met Pau since I was two years old, so I think that it's a good motive to describe him.
Well, I will start describing Pau physically. About his height you know that Pau it’s very tall! And when I’m walking to his side, I feel really short.
Apart from his height, Pau is very slim.
He has brown eyes, and his mouth and his nose are normal. About his hair, usually he brings a crest like a cock!
I like the way he wear. Usually, he brings a sweater, the trousers fallen with a belt and his white trainers. It’s simple, but I like it.
Well, about his personality, I think that better it can’t be!
Always, when I need something I’m sure that he will be with me, and I checked it.
Sometimes, when you feel bad, you need some fondness, and Pau, doesn’t matter the way that is, will give you all that you need. Sometimes, when I’m alone in home, and I feel bad, I talk with he in messenger, and he start to say silly things, and I finish the moment forgetting all those things that I was worry about. He is a good example of a really good friend. Do not you believe it?
About Pau, he likes play football. He plays in Sant Pere Pescador team, and he is the goalkeeper, but now, he is sent off the team for a days!
He likes a lot listen to music, and his favourite music group is Marea.
When Pau have persons around he that he doesn’t have a lot of confidence, Pau is very shy and quiet.
When weekend comes, Pau it’s happy. Why? He likes a lot going party and go out with his friends. Pau is a person who I spend almost of my free-time with other people, and these moments that I spend with he are unforgettable. There is a little ant? We will laugh about it. I don’t know what type of friendship we have, but I like a lot. Always we are laughing, but when we must serious, we are serious.

NEW VOCABULARY LEARNED:
height: altura.
goalkeeper: porter.
crest: cresta.
cock: gall.
fondness: carinyo, apreci.

1 comments:

Pau Ubric ha dit...

Oh my god Carreraaaa!
Thanks you!!!!
jejeje
But... what is it?:
Usually he brings a crest like a cock!
¬¬ grrRr!
It is a joke LAWwwW
;)
kisseeeesss and thanks youuu!
[paU]