dijous, 2 d’abril del 2009

FORMAL DIALOGUE.



C- Come in.
L- Good Morning.
C- Good Morning. Take a seat please. If you are hot take your coat off.
L- Thank you. My name is Laura and I am studying in IES Castelló d’Empúries.
C- Nice to meet you. I am Cèlia, the director of the company. How can I help you?
L- I am doing a research project and I would be grateful if you could give me some information about your company if it is possible.
C- Of course, what are you looking for?
L- I am looking up information about the costs of this business and your different ways to control the activities of the company.
C- Ok. What type of costs are you looking into?
L- If it’s possible I would like to have the production costs but, if it is more work than you can take on I understand.
C- No problem. I will send you these costs as soon as I can by e-mail. I think it can get them to you in two days. If I come across any other information that might be useful, I will send it too.
L- Thank you so much! I will look out for your e-mail and I will answer you.
C- Ok, is that all?
L- Yes, thank you.
C- Thank you for your interested in this company for your research project!
L- It’s been a pleasure. Good bye!
C- Goodbye. Have a nice day, Laura!


Cèlia Garcia and Laura Carrera.